September 25, 2012

home study under way!

We are on day 2 of the Home Study!  Tomorrow is the home visit, so I'm doing some final cleaning touches tonight.  So far I think it is going pretty well!  She has asked pretty much the same kinds of questions that were in our extensive questionnaire that we already turned in, so we've at least had time to process the questions already.

My mom and I have been busy keeping up with Etsy orders, I'm so thankful for all the orders that have been coming in!  My mom's dear friend, Luann, was so sweet to feature my blog & Etsy shop on her wonderful blog.  You can go check it out here- while you're there, please browse around and check out her stories of Weegie (her sweet Corgie who is also known to make a blog post from time to time), the Chief (her husband), and you won't want to miss her AMAZING recipes!!!! 


If you enjoy her blog as much as I do, please "Follow" her blog on the right hand side of the page.  She has been given the opportunity to do some reviews for items such as cookbooks and food items, but the blog world thinks she needs to have more official followers before they will consider her "worthy".  And believe me, try just one of her recipes and you will know she is definitely worthy!  Thanks friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, isn't this just the sweetest thing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete